LODGES close to where we will be doing ministry
Convenient to the areas we serve and the places we will evangelize, these facilities have been serving our teams for years.
Your accommodations are part of the estimated costs for the whole trip (depending on cost of airfare).
A word about our housing. Remember this is the third world.
Remember, that we are also on a budget. We will can assure that you will be fed for every meal time, and that your accommodations will be safe and place where you can rest. You may or may not have hot water. You may or may not have electricity. Welcome to Africa. Sometimes at the lodges, we have bucket baths with hot water.
Bring your toiletries. Bring some washing detergent or extra shampoo to wash your clothes. Clothes dry quickly in the African sun.
- We leave on time. Respect your team and get on the truck 3-5 mins early. Get your seat picked! (Well chosen).
- Don’t drink water from sink or faucet. Keep mouth closed in shower.
- Don’t brush your teeth with faucet water. Use purified water.
- Deet Before You Eat. Say it 3x. Mosquitoes love the dining area. They dine!
- No leaving the hotel without permission from leader and never alone
(Any accommodations related to, or in preparation for your departure from or upon returning to the United States are not included. If, for example, you need to get a hotel prior to your departure close to your originating airport, that will be at your additional expense.)